The Acton Community Chorus is a nonprofit (501c3) organization that relies in part on donations from individuals and grants from corporations, foundations, and state and local governments. Your support is greatly appreciated!
For over thirty years, the ACC concerts have been enjoyed by thousands of people, many of whom have become fans and regular attendees.
How you can help
- Keep attending our concerts! And spread the word – forward this website to your friends so they can mark their calendars and enjoy our concerts as well.
- Donate and become a Friend of Acton Community Chorus:
o Director’s Circle - $500 +
o Benefactor - ≥ $100 < $500
o Patron - ≥ $50 < $100
o Friend - ≥ $25 < $50
- Give a Memoriam gift - Published in our programs, at your option
- Check back to support future fundraisers posted on this page
- Offer your talents to help with fundraising, publicity, outreach
Acton Community Chorus, P.O. Box 2440
Acton, Massachusetts 01720
Click here to pay online through the MKTix secure site.
Your donation may be tax deductible. Gifts and memorial contributions are noted in our concert programs.
Corporate grants and sponsorship
The Acton Community Chorus is supported in part by grants from the Acton-Boxborough, Bedford, Chelmsford, Concord, Hudson, Littleton, and Stow Cultural Councils which are supported by the Massachusetts Cultural Council, a state agency; and the Henry Vincent Couper Charitable Foundation.
Grants in any amount are gratefully accepted. Sponsorship of specific concerts may be available, providing wide exposure for your brand in all concert promotions. Please email us if you'd like to discuss grant or sponsorship possibilities.